- Bully Bloomberg Reacts Calmly to Losing Court Case: “After January, I am going to destroy all you f–king guys”
- House Oversight e-mails: IRS IG report was originally supposed to be released … last September?
- Kabuki: Dems yank phony amendment on gay spouses at last minute to help push Gang of Eight bill through committee
- Fall Guy: Obama Advisers Begin Claiming that White House Counsel Not Only Screwed the Pooch on the IRS Scandal, But Also Singlehandledly Blocked an Honest Benghazi Report, Too
- Holder reveals: U.S. has killed four American citizens in drone strikes
- Obama’s War on Journalism: ‘An Unconstitutional Act’
- Miller: On second thought, the Q&A dodge was my idea
- Report: Oversight on IRS targeting came from Washington all along
- Heads won’t roll at the IRS
- A Crack in the IRS Dam
- Ex-Cincy IRS official doubts agency’s explanation for Tea Party scandal
- Chuck Todd: The Obama administration is trying to “criminalize journalism”
- Ezra Klein and Josh Marshall, Who Got a VIP Briefing at the White House Yesterday, Are Curiously on the Same Page Today
- Video: Dem Congressman rips IRS for abuses, threatens bringing in special prosecutor
- An Early Sign of Obamacare’s Impending Collapse?
- Sebelius touts ObamaCare as a boon to graduates instead of the war on the young it actually is
- Rothenberg: Forecast for Senate seats changing because of White House scandals
- Exposing the Republican “Liberty” Caucus, Part 3: Shady Money and Shadier Leaders
- Issa: Lerner waived her rights by giving an opening statement, so we’re bringing her back before the committee
- Cruz: No, “I don’t trust the Republicans” with the debt ceiling
- It’s not just Republicans up in arms about Benghazi. That’s a problem for President Obama.
Bill of Rights
- Persons of Unknown Ethnic Extraction Launch “Frenzied” Machete Attack in Suspected Terrorist Case in London
State Government, Agenda 21